Conversation for learning English

. Tuesday 4 May 2010
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

It may or may not related with your TOEFL exam. I thing conversation is best way to learning English basically speaking English. In some instances I have gote some videos or part of videos. In TV show I have seen some conversation in my school life. As a foreign language I learned may things from that English Conversations. In Secondary School Exam two things help my English knowledge 1. Conversation and other is English Grammar and Structures.


Now I find some carton videos in you tube where Conversation in separated in grammar and tense base. I thinks it will help making you good method for learning English.
Here is detail list of the conversations of English in videos
01.Dialog-1: Present Tense



02. English Conversation part-2

03. English Conversation part-3




04. English Conversation part-4

English Conversation part-5

English Conversation part-6


English Conversation part-7

English Conversation part-8

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails